Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Services Sales Representatives (all other): Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Services Sales Representatives (all other)
What Services Sales Representatives Do
Sell services to individuals or businesses. May describe options or resolve client problems. Excludes Advertising Sales Agents, Insurance Sales Agents, Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents, Travel Agents, Wholesale and Manufacturing Sales Representatives, , and Telemarketers.
Services Sales Representative Salaries
- 2020 employment: 985,200
- May 2021 median annual wage: $60,550
Job Outlook for Services Sales Representatives
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: 97,000
- Growth rate: 10 percent (As fast as average)
How to Become a Services Sales Representative
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Moderate-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.