Career Profiles and Employment Projections
Financial Clerks (all other): Jobs, Career, Salary and Education Information
Financial Clerks (all other)
What Financial clerks Do
All financial clerks not listed separately.
Financial clerk Salaries
- 2020 employment: 31,900
- May 2021 median annual wage: $46,900
Job Outlook for Financial clerks
Projected employment change, 2020-30:
- Number of new jobs: 2,400
- Growth rate: 8 percent (As fast as average)
How to Become a Financial clerk
Education and training:
- Typical entry-level education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Work experience in a related occupation: None
- Typical on-the-job training: Short-term on-the-job training
Get the education you need: Find schools near you!
*Some content used by permission of the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.